CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Paizy Mae's

Well here they are; the pictures of the salon that I work at. My friend Mindy is the owner. Well I kinda sorta opened it with her. She has an incredible decorating skills. She thought up everything, from what the colors where going to be, furniture, curtains, just everything. She would ask me what I thought and I would reply "yah", "no, that doesn't look good there, move it over there." You know things like that. It is a really fun shop to work at. I get to hang out with friends all day, chit-chat, laugh, and have a good time. If you want to call it work. But I don't think I will, I think I will call it??? You know what how about you guys give me some ideas for a new job title? That way Nail Technician isn't so boring.... Well ready to take the tour!


Reception and Waiting Area



My Nail Table

The Front of the Salon

The Pedicure Room


My Pedicure Chair

Merchandise Wall

Some More Merchandise

The Salt Bar
That's the end of the tour. Hope you enjoyed it!













4 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

I love walking by your shop. But I have only seen it twice with the curtains open. When is it open. I am not a fan of nails, but I would like to see the stuff on the wall and maybe get a pedicure?

Phoebe said...

Yes, pedicure, right up my alley, see you with the next set of warmer weather. I love that turquoise wall!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Hey Krizia - It's so good to here from you. You have an adorable little family as well. The salon looks great - is it here in town?

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog by googling Paizy Mae's. I used to get pedicures from Mindy at Tangles and Urban Ends, but then had a baby and haven't had one since fall of 2006. I've noticed the new shop, though, and think it looks awesome! That is so great that you and Mindy opened it together. I wish you all the best of luck! Please tell Mindy Julie Smith said hi and will be contacting her for a pedicure shortly. :)