CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh The Weather Outside is........?

Oh the weather outside feels like spring, but looking ahead in the fore cast looks dreary. I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of this teasing were getting by the weather. Our family planted over 150 tulips in our front yard last fall. Who knows if they will all come up. I walk around my flower beds to see if any of them have started poking up from the ground yet. Sadly they haven't. I love tulips! I think they are the most beautiful spring flower. I love waking up to the birds singing in the morning and the sun rising in the beautiful sky. I love going on my front porch and taking in that fresh breath of air. Oh how it makes me happy. My kids also have spring fever. They have been out on their bikes riding, jumping on the tramp, and just running around. I can see a difference in them, they act and feel so much more happier when they get to play out side. Well I hope spring will get here sooner than later.

2 comments:

The Yarn Queen said...

Your blog is great. Thanks again for the great pedi. Great family picture too.

Phoebe said...

Ohhh, I have the worst spring fever too.