CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Day's Of Our Lives

Well to give you an idea of what goes on the in the Avina house hold, I'm going to tell what a brief summary. Luke works out at Dugway and has been there for 5 1/2 years. His job consist of watching movies on his down time and blowing things up. WOW! I think that's every guys dream, is to blow things up. How lucky is he! And at the end of the day he comes home to his wife, kids and to home cook meal. How spoiled is he! Luke is also the in the Elders Quorum Presidency; he is the Secretary. And very busy at his calling. Luke is a loving husband and father.
Well lets talk about Me for a little bit. I'm a stay at home and I work part time. I love staying at home with my kids, because I know that they are being loved like they should be. But like I said I do work part time. And that is I'm a nail technician. Yep, that right I do nails. I love it! I get to keep my own schedule and I'm my own boss. Don't let me for get I make good money as well. I will be putting pics of the salon that I work at up in a couple of days, that way you can see where I work. I'm also in the Relief Society Presidency; I'm the Secretary. Wo is that a busy calling. But I love it because I'm starting to get to know all the ladies in the ward.
Bryerly is 5 years old and will be turning 6 in May. How they grow so fast. She is my little tender hearted Princess Butter Cup! She still has that red hair and green eyes. I know, your probably asking, where does she get it? I don't know to tell you the truth. Maybe someone down the line somewhere. She loves to dance especially break dance and hip-hop! Boy can she get down. She is definitely my Princess!
Baby Lukey is 3 1/2 years old and will be turning 4 in August. He came up to me the other day and told me to start calling him Prwince Wukey. Just some of the things he comes up with make me laugh. Lukey can always put a smile on your face no matter what the situation may be. But he also can push the right buttons to make me wanna go crazy. Isn't that what little boys are suppose to do. He is my Prwince Wukey for all time.
Well i think that sums it all up. I'm just so greatful for my wonderful family and knowing that we will be together forever.


3 comments:

Phoebe said...

I love your picture in front of the temple.

Stacee Maree said...

Hey it's Stacee. I like that you started a blog. I like checking out everyone in our wards blogs. Check out mine too. Young Folks At Home

Molly said...

Hi you guys!! Your family is just beautiful! How fun to read about what you are doing! Sounds like life couldn't be any better and I am so happy for you guys! I really really hope to see you soon (maybe the Cooper reunion?!?) Talk to you later! :)