CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

KSL

I for the first time put an ad on KSL classifieds. I was selling some of my nail product for very great deal! And I was surprise that I didn't get a response for about a week but I got about 65 hits. Then all of sudden I get this phone call yesterday and it was lady inquiring about my stuff. She bought it! Yep that's right I sold something on KSL. I am so very proud of myself. I guess I just thought it was harder then it really is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys love the blog site tell luke congrats on the dog and congrats to you on selling on ksl hope you guys are doing well and we need to get together well i got to go i'am working up in canada right now and it has been averaging -10 all day everyday lots of fun well take care.
jeff p.

Kellie, said...

Way to go!!! Selling is fun. I love to get money for stuff I no longer want.