CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Marley

This is Marley.
Luke & Marley.

Well to make a long story short. Luke got a dog. Luke called me up at work and ask if he could get a dog. Let me remind you; this is an every day occurence. Of course I go through the normal questions: how much is it, what kind of dog is it, do really need it, and does it poop really bit poops? You know things like that. Well he kept on texting me all day. Finally I gave in and told him to go and get the dog. I'm not to happy about it but the kids seem to like her. Luke named her after his all time favorite "Bob Marley". Marley is 1/2 pit bull & 1/2 chocolate lab. She is very sweet loving dog. I think she'll rub off on me, it will just take time.

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

But look how cute she is, and look at that smile on Luke's face, like a kid in a candy shop. Welcome to the neighborhood Marley!

Stacee Maree said...

Good for you. I love dogs. Okay I love dogs that stay outside, can't tip me over and poop in inconspicuouis places.