CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sorry!

Sorry guys! I have been really busy lately and have not had the time to blog. But I do have time to read everybody elses. Do you ever just get caught up in life and forget that you have a family that you need to take care of, laundry, doing the dishes, playing with your kids and maybe just being a MOM! Me working has really taken a toll on me. Even though I only work 3 days a week, it seems to just kick me right in the butt!! I'm so grateful for my husband who really takes good care me and our family. The other day I started work at 10 am and didn't get home until 9:30 pm. And Luke brought me dinner at the salon. It was very sweet of him to think about his wife. I had to tell my lady to give me a few minutes to eat my food or else I would've probably past out on her of low blood sugar. You know what I need; I need a vacation somewhere that it will be warm on a consistent basis and not this up and down weather that we have been having. But anyways I will be alot better on keeping this bad boy up to date.

5 comments:

Phoebe said...

Yay, welcome back.

Stacee Maree said...

Welcome Back!!!! I am sorry that you worked 12 hours one day. I am not that dedicated. I would have told everyone to go home. If you find somewhere to take a vacation let me know, I'd love to go too

Molly said...

We missed you guys at the Cooper Reunion! It was lots of fun. We need to meet up at G&G Coopers sometime this summer! Hope to see you soon!

The Peterson's said...

I made it I made it to your blog!>!> Are you proud!

Leah Miller said...

I just came across your blog and thought I would say hi. Your kids and family are cute! I just moved back to Utah. We should get together sometime...maybe when Sarah is in town. I have a blog too, but it is private. Send me an email and I can send you and invite! leahmiller13@gmail.com.
--Leah (Roberts) Miller.